ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed :(

Thread summary as clearly you seem to have forgotten what has happened.
1, Thread posted about concern of illegal plates after being involved in a crash.
2, Details emerge of you being hit by another car who was speeding
3, Further details emerge that you pulled out infront of speeding car.
4, People point out that you pulled out infront of him therefore are to blame.
5, You continue to argue the toss that it was his fault due to excessive speed.
6, Several people suggest you may be lucky and get a 50/50 split (me being one).
7, On further inspection of photo's (by Phil) it would appear you had only just pulled out of the junction.
8, You contine to deny it being your fault.
9, Now 99% of people in the thread have decided you are 100% to blame.
10, Insurance company hold you responsible and you appear to admit fault.
11, Denial kicks in and apprently two witness's are to blame (not you pulling out).
12, You are made to look a plonker.
13, Anger kicks in and we are all morons.
14, You have been served.

FLOL!!!!

RB 200
LMAO - to be honest he sounds like the kinda guy that should be driving a corsa - they all seem to go on like this fella..

What do you want us to say? Oh yea it's that guys fault because you put him in a impossible position and put his life at risk - Imagine if either party had a baby/small child in the car? And your eager Foolish actions could have caused serious harm. To be honest morons like you shouldn't be on the road. And your reactions to your own actions sum that up!

BG 182
Thread summary as clearly you seem to have forgotten what has happened.
1, Thread posted about concern of illegal plates after being involved in a crash.
2, Details emerge of you being hit by another car who was speeding
3, Further details emerge that you pulled out infront of speeding car.
4, People point out that you pulled out infront of him therefore are to blame.
5, You continue to argue the toss that it was his fault due to excessive speed.
6, Several people suggest you may be lucky and get a 50/50 split (me being one).
7, On further inspection of photo's (by Phil) it would appear you had only just pulled out of the junction.
8, You contine to deny it being your fault.
9, Now 99% of people in the thread have decided you are 100% to blame.
10, Insurance company hold you responsible and you appear to admit fault.
11, Denial kicks in and apprently two witness's are to blame (not you pulling out).
12, You are made to look a plonker.
13, Anger kicks in and we are all morons.
14, You have been served.

You accurately described 90% of crash threads

It's really depressing because I've always had a bit of faith that while accidents suck people do learn from them
I wrote my first car off and it was entirely my fault, I learnt from it and became a better driver

But this thread has just reminded me that there are idiots who are so stubborn they are right that they got through life learning nothing.
Like those parents who think the sun shines out there kids arse even though there kid has just been setting fire to a bus stop.

:(

Clio
I haven't read this but at a guess, if a crash thread has made 13 pages it wasn't his fault. Insurance company fucked him over?

Nope - it was his fault, pulled out about 2 car lengths in front of someone - then blamed them for speeding. Posted pictures which clearly shows he pulled out in front of someone and caused an accident. Insurance company blamed him, witnesses came forward to blame him and he's convinced the guy in the other car has paid the witnesses or something lol

Stubborn to the end

BG 182
Might have been his fault, but if it is a notorious spot then I guess he isn't the first and ran out of luck. Plenty of poorly laid out roads here, unfortunately Councils don't act upon such matters until someone dies.

Might have been his fault, but if it is a notorious spot then I guess he isn't the first and ran out of luck. Plenty of poorly laid out roads here, unfortunately Councils don't act upon such matters until someone dies.

what !! he saw the car and PULLED OUT , he quite clearly stated that in his posts.

surely if your local and you know its a blackspot then you take more care ?

​he was just inexperienced and came a cropper , and he will again .

BG 182
what !! he saw the car and PULLED OUT , he quite clearly stated that in his posts.

surely if your local and you know its a blackspot then you take more care ?

​he was just inexperienced and came a cropper , and he will again .

Tripe, I'm sure many people who live near blackspots have disregarded them and suffered the consequence.

Momentary lapse of concentration and like you said, experience.

Tripe, I'm sure many people who live near blackspots have disregarded them and suffered the consequence. Momentary lapse of concentration and like you said, experience.
​no but he didn't loose concentration , he saw the car decided it was safe for him to pull out and did so , it wasn't his concentration at fault but his ability to judge closing speeds and make judgements on a safe manoeuvre

RB 200
I haven't read this but at a guess, if a crash thread has made 13 pages it wasn't his fault. Insurance company f**ked him over?

Haha nah, he's a moron who thinks its Ok to pull out of a junction with hardly and space and got hit. Mind you, if someone done that to me I'd make no effort to stop ... I need my bumper painting ;) is that bad?! Haha

RB 200
Lol I'm being silly, i've crashed twice before in the snow, and learnt from it, adapt my stopping distances etc ha, it's getting painted & being paid for by Renault ... Lacquer shouldn't fall off after 2 years :(!