ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed in my 172

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00

Im gutted! My imacculate Mk1 silver 172 was crashed into by a dirty great black van on the way to work. The bstard just pulled straight over into my lane. I now have a damaged wing, big black scratches across the panel under the front headlight and a sratch on the Oz alloy wheel. Just hope I dont end up paying out any insurance excess. He admitted it was his fault and fingers crossed that he sticks to this when it comes to telling the insurance people!

Thats terrible news Rob.

Your car was looking imaculate when I saw it at the Airfield meet a while back too.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00

It will rise to prominence again. No pics yet but will try and post some after the repairers have looked at it. It was that damn Clyst St Mary island where people push in from the inside lane heading to the motorway, youll probably know it well Clarkie.

I am always very sorry to hear that anyone has been involved in an accident but when it is one of the elite Mk1 172 club its even worse as we are a dieing breed!

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.