ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIP

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Anyone in the central area with clip able to assist in turning the air bag and service lights off?...............

Carried out the usual resistor method and the lights go off initially then come back on 30 seconds or so later. starting to annoy me having lights on the dash

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Thanks, come MOT time it wont be an issue anyway, just pissing me off having the lights on.

Clio 172
Mines had a uch-hg went through a bit of a flood and water got into it and the drivers window wouldn't work bit blown u can see on uch. I bought a 2nd hand uch and Ecu and someone told me that it was uch which can be reprogrammed on clip to activate stuff

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Certain options can be configured but general functionality is just part of the hardwares ability - CL, EW, Lights, Etc

Clio 172
With the old one the drivers window didn't work as there was bit broken but if u crossed it out it would work also it didn't read the key sometimes so was on its way out but everything else worked

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Bumpity bump, Anyone in the central belt with clip? I have tried SWR an the first they can get the car in is next friday, ideally need the fault diagnosed before the weekend so i can fix it