ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Just to add to Ron's post.. drinking is permitted on the Friday however we'd like to think the people on track, certainly in the morning session, will not have a skinful and save that for the Saturday evening as Javelin will have absolutely no worries of turning you away for your session if you're smelling of booze, hungover or still drunk and that's a decision ClioSport 100% agree with.

The same for passengers.
A little bit of common sense chaps!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Properly can't wait for this. Bank holiday weekend too! Does anyone remember how much the helmets are to hire as I'd love to go out as a passenger with someone if there's a chance.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes mate there will be tickets on the gate.

Weekend tickets will be limited though due to catering on the Saturday night (we have to let them know in advance how many people they need to feed).
I'm assuming your dinner ticket says +1 on it Chubbs?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I was gonna say I'll have yours you fat fcuk! If any going spare do we get to share them out?!

Yeah, we always cater for a good few extra to allow for some people to pay on the gate. Also some people either don't eat / go home / don't come at all so I'm sure there will be spares cooked at the end and put out at the back of the marquee. [emoji1303][emoji487]

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, we always cater for a good few extra to allow for some people to pay on the gate. Also some people either don't eat / go home / don't come at all so I'm sure there will be spares cooked at the end and put out at the back of the marquee. [emoji1303][emoji487]
Can I reserve a table ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was gonna say I'll have yours you fat fcuk! If any going spare do we get to share them out?!
The first CSS at Blyton, there was a table st the back with all the spare food. I ate 10 hot dogs whilst drinking and watching the band! Lol

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You missed out on loads of extra pies last year :tongueout: @James ate them all instead :hushed:
Lol was a good job there was some spare. By the time we'd got up to fetch our food, the pie van had packed up and fucked off lol

Wont be making that mistake again this year :)

Reactions: Ben

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Lol was a good job there was some spare. By the time we'd got up to fetch our food, the pie van had packed up and fucked off lol

Wont be making that mistake again this year :smile:

they were there nearly 3 hours :D this year I am dragging u to the pizza van.. front of the queue :D :p