ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Will the boxing be on?

If so I'll bring the Alpina and a mate too!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'll be going from stoke Saturday morning if anyone is going from around here on the Saturday

How is Blyton on brakes? Got a 1/2 worn set of M1155's and a 3/4 worn set of CL5+, reckon these will last for both AM & PM sessions? Also got a new set of OE as well for back up.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
How is Blyton on brakes? Got a 1/2 worn set of M1155's and a 3/4 worn set of CL5+, reckon these will last for both AM & PM sessions? Also got a new set of OE as well for back up.

Don't brake :tongueclosed:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I made a proper schoolboy error of not checking calendar before I booked this. It's my mates wedding party on the 26th.....
luckily I'm spending enough going to see him get married in Cyprus so a reception back in U.K. Can be missed to come and look at clios

I'll see you on 26th boys!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I made a proper schoolboy error of not checking calendar before I booked this. It's my mates wedding party on the 26th.....
luckily I'm spending enough going to see him get married in Cyprus so a reception back in U.K. Can be missed to come and look at clios

I'll see you on 26th boys!

Good lad :up:

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Clashes with my family holiday :tired: Would've loved to have joined in the fun and put the RS on the track.

RS 200 CUP
Should be booking my ticket soon and a friend is planning on booking too and has a question (but he's not a member) - can you have BBQ's in the camping area? I know some places can be strict on stuff like that and can't see any info on it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Should be booking my ticket soon and a friend is planning on booking too and has a question (but he's not a member) - can you have BBQ's in the camping area? I know some places can be strict on stuff like that and can't see any info on it.

Yeah it's fine mate :up:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
can you have BBQ's in the camping area? I know some places can be strict on stuff like that and can't see any info on it.

Don't forget if you buy a full weekend ticket then you get hot food included at lunchtime on Saturday and also in the evening when the band is playing.

Lunchtime food choices will be same as last year:
  • Cheese burger & Chips
  • Bacon burger & chips
  • Double cheese burger (no chips)
  • Lasagne & chips or garlic bread
  • Jacket potatoes with 2 fillings and salad garnish
  • Toastie with 2 fillings, chips and salad garnish
  • Fresh salad (ham,cheese,pickle etc) with a buttered roll
  • Baguette with crisps and a cold drink
  • Pulled pork, stuffing,apple sauce and chips

And everyone gets a 12inch Pizza each in the evening from the Smoking Bell Pizza Co.

event-catering-1.jpg

But BBQ's for Friday night / Sunday morning , and when you get the munchies late on Saturday is fine :up: