ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy Spec and Write Ups

Had a little read up. I think I was there the same time that M3 video was filmed. The guy with the white one was staying at the same place as us. Looked awesome.

Trophy
Both Lukecustoms and Devotec M3s are serious machines, they were the fastest cars that weekend along with the Raeder Motorsport TT RS. In fact they are two of the fastest cars I have seen on the Nordschleife. That video was taken from the weekend I was there in Oct 13. Was a really good weekend, shame about the weather on the Saturday and all the closures on the Sunday!

Both Lukecustoms and Devotec M3s are serious machines, they were the fastest cars that weekend along with the Raeder Motorsport TT RS. In fact they are two of the fastest cars I have seen on the Nordschleife. That video was taken from the weekend I was there in Oct 13. Was a really good weekend, shame about the weather on the Saturday and all the closures on the Sunday!

Yeah we were then too I think. Closure because of fog!