ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy 10th Anniversary

Clio Trophy
Hello
I am organising a meet over on the T forum, trying to drum up some numbers, i have been in contact with Renault, to bring Number 1 with them, and also waiting to hear back from Evo Mag

Forum Page: http://goo.gl/Fnj2pZ

Thanks all

Clio Trophy
Hello

last couple of days if you want to grab an early bird ticket

Renault have said they will bring number 001

Thanks

Mini GP2
What are the details of the event ? only reason i ask is you need to be a member to view the details ? i don't own a Trophy but have a keen interest in them.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
What are the details of the event ? only reason i ask is you need to be a member to view the details ? i don't own a Trophy but have a keen interest in them.

They stand around, polishing each others bonnets with the sperm of a virgin unicorn. Once that is done, they discuss the beauty of standardness, whilst sticking pins in a voodoo doll of me & any other non-cleaner/modifier. Not Trophy owners are chastised as heathens.

Mini GP2
They stand around, polishing each others bonnets with the sperm of a virgin unicorn. Once that is done, they discuss the beauty of standardness, whilst sticking pins in a voodoo doll of me & any other non-cleaner/modifier. Not Trophy owners are chastised as heathens.
Ha ha... FLOL :D :D :D

Clio Trophy
Hi

There are currently no additional bookings for your members. Could I please take this opportunity to remind you that the Silverstone Classic Advanced Car Club Package offer will be ending on the 31st May 2015 and therefore any outstanding members that wish to take advantage of this will need to book before then. After this date your members can still buy tickets for entry to the Classic up until the day before the event, but they will not be able to receive infield passes for their vehicles, however there is free parking close by. Tickets and infield passes will be issued 2 to 3 weeks before the weekend.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

I remember being at one of these events & an owner banging on about how his car was really low mileage, think 18k at the time.
I did not have the heart to tell him 10K of that minimum was track time :smiley:
The guy that owned it just used it for track days mainly.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I remember being at one of these events & an owner banging on about how his car was really low mileage, think 18k at the time.
I did not have the heart to tell him 10K of that minimum was track time :smiley:
The guy that owned it just used it for track days mainly.
Good! They need to be used, and not hidden away in a bloody garage! Unfortunately there are far too many Trophy owners that go on about how amazing these cars are to drive etc, and never use the poor things!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Mine spent 3 years doing many trackdays, bet mechanically most parts were changed under warranty in my ownership :D