ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dipped lights not working

hello all!

As of yesterday the dipped lights on my girlfriends clio are not working, both sides! bulbs seem fine, fuses are fine so I'm a little confused!

The main beams work fine, side lights come on, the light on the dash is on for both dipped and main when they should be. I've read online that there is a wire under the drivers seat that can get disconnected if you push the seat right back (which I will have done when moving it...) but it gives no further details!

can anyone help?!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That mystical wire to which you refer living under the seat is for airbag warning light issues not dipped head lamp ones.

First of all what model and year Clio has she got? If the fuses are okay then chances are it'll be a relay/wiring fault but which one(s) will vary depending on age.

Mick

Thanks Mick,

I saw the airbag wires and assumed there would be another one hidden somewhere!

The car is a 55 plate clio 1.2 rush.

thanks for your help.

Check the relays are still properly connected in the UCH (Located down behind the glove box in the passenger footwell)

renaultsport clio172
i had this on mine! as above response says its normally where the passengers knock the 3 relays under the glovebox when they get in the car. if you look under the dashboard/glovebox near the passenger door end you will see the relays plugged into the underside of body control module and fuse box, they just need pushing back in.