ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

incy-spiders Clio 182 turbo

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
eqedamyg.jpg

Yea i popped in to ED on sat and Andrew said they are getting one, hope fully getting back to me with a quote this week for 230 kit!! Shame your not local would like to see how it moves once its all done!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah can't wait!!! I put one on there to take away a bit of strain the turbo put on the cooling system and most importantly oil temp down on the track. Just piece of mind

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So long as its thermostatically controlled, and mounted in a way that the pipes wont chafe there isnt really a downside to them, other than if you get really unlucky with a big stone of course!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
That's a joke by the way!! Bought some spare 182 wheels from George182 today to save swapping tyres all the time for track and road. Cheers mate

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 50/50 on my wheels at the mo, had them painted in Petrol blue which I'm sure you all know was the special I.D paint on Clio 182s, thought I'd go for something a bit different as they are my track wheels. In some light they look amazing and sometimes a bit controversial!!
6ega7a4y.jpg
I'll get some more pics up in a bit..