ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 cup tyres - can not get PE2s?

clio 182 FF silver
I know that there are previous posts on this but wondered about latest thinking as i can not source any PE2s which would heve been my choice and none of the other options really appeal:
- Michelin PS3 - has anyone tried these?
- Pirelli P zero- nero - had these on 172 Ok once tread worn down, good feel but not enough grip
- Toyo TiR - had these on another car and OK fro money but no feel
- Continental - in general I like contis but I think you can only get the premium contact in the size not the sport contacts
- F1 GSD3 - never tried but based on tests a very good wet tyre but relatively poor in the dry.
So do not know where to go and do not want to go down to 195 as only need 2 and car/suspension was designed for 205.

Thanks Greg

clio 182 FF silver
I have seen good reviews for the s1 EVO but not so good for the V12........ but can not see either in 205/45/16 at the moment?