ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5 dCi - Not starting - Immob problem

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
Hi just recently bought a 52 plate clio 1.5 diesel... and the immob is playin up.... the car used to start on like the 2nd or 3rd go a day ago... and now its not starting at all... can some one help me please... how can i get it to start or fix it ??? maybe de activate immob ?? please let me know thanks

desp for help

thank you in advance for all help

Megane dci 130
Theres no way of de activating the Imobiliser.

A coupe of things,

Have you tryed the spare key?
Does the Imobliser light go out wen u turn the ignition on?

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
well the car is at my dads friends garage atm.... as far as i can remember the light either kept on flashing or stayed on.... i have the key card for it with the code on but i do not have a spare key for it... isnt there a way of getting it started so i can take it to the french nazi's at renault ??

M

mini-valver

Ring a mobile mechanic and they can reset it but plugging into the OBD port. I've had ot twice.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not changed the headunit recently have you? had a mate who changed his cd player and trapped wires behind it, shorting them and blowing a fuse, i sorted wiring and changed fuse and it fired up fine.

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
Well the immob light on the dash goes off... but it fucker still dont start... ive aranged the french nazi's to look at it and fix it ... but guess what ... busy till tuesday so thats the closest time they can look at it :(...

Im smelling a £500 bill on my way ???

try this :
lock the car and unlock it .. (with everthing shut)
turn ignition on so just ignition lights on leave on for a couple of mins ,
turn off ignition ...
lock and unlock again then try and start .....

think this resets the immobiliser .... has done for a few i owned anyway ..
hope it helps cheers Rick..

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
LOOOOL f**king RENAULT :mad:

The car was suposed to be looked at today morning ( tuesday morning ) and i called up at like 5 in the evening... i was like yeah whats up with the car aint herd from you lot all day... they like yeah very sorry sir we are just going to look at it now... call back after an hour ... what happen to my car. ??? ... sorry sir unfortunatly we cannot look at the car today ... so we will look at it 2moro morning (wensday morning )

This is not f**king acceptable ... im gona shoot them french byatches 2moro when i go to check up... f**king idiots.

172 & LCR
I've had this you want to hope its not injectors goosed as they are £250 each & they'll want to replace all 4. Good luck with Reno you'll need it.

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
Naah man cos... once the car starts it will not kut out... over heat or anything... it will go on for EVER untill the engine is off.

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
nope hy52... its the tdc sensor and camshaft sensor and he said we think that der is a timing problem..... wat the f**k is that ??? does anyone know ??

thanks