ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio’s at santa pod

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I followed a 172 into santa pod, I think it was black. It had black lexus lights on anyway, I remember that for sure. Also saw a few others there with cliosport stickers, a few in the car park and a green/yellow one on one of the club stands.

As for the cars that were running, the fastest was a naples valver that was probabaly running a 2.0 engine. It put in a few low/mid 14s runs. The 172s and 182s were around 15.5 - 16.5.

It was a great day and the jet powered drag car they had was f**king awesome. It went past us at the end of the straight doing 250mph with a massive afterburner flame shooting out the back. The noise was amazing!!

Fastest road car was a Supra that did mid 10s. Very fast indeed!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Yeah it was a good day. Slightly spoiled by the multitude of MG ZRs that were EVERYWHERE. There were loads of failures as well, must have seen 7 or 8 cars blow up half down a run...