ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic Car Insurance that covers 21yo's?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know any, me and my uncle have our eye on a lovely 77 scimitar that we want to go halves on.

Car will be in his name, he will be main driver but i'll be named. We both have other cars/vans so its a 2nd car for both of us.

Will be kept either under a car porch covered or in a garage if we can get my grandma talked round, very limited mileage, wont even see rain!

Anyone know of anyone?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No lol, but she has loads of space at hers. His drives are full with his car, van and my cousins car which is coming soon, and our drive is full since me and my parents all drive, plus the van. Dont think the neighbours would appreciate another car lol

@Dr, most online say over 25, but i did find a site saying some take over 21's but it provided no links or names :(