ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cigarette lighter - Fuse?

SLK 350
Seems I'm posting a new problem every 3/4 hours!

Right, my cigarette lighter seems very dodgy to the point where it no longer seems to power anything, or heat up.

Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter, is it underneath it or in the fuse block?

Going to try changing the fuse before I take it to Renault, fking annoying cause I can't power my sat-nav or RA.

Cheers folks

Da

Less
It's in the fuse box, at the end of the dash. Although it does interior courtesy light and radio too iirc so I think you'd know if it had blown?

Take the lighter out and check the plug hasn't worked loose.

SLK 350
Hm, well the light in the ashtray thing still works ok as does the other courtesy lighting, so if that's true then I guess the fuse is fine.

Anybody know how much a new cigarette lighter is? I shall try and get them to sort it on warranty though.

Dynamique+ 1.4
Mine does the same thing i had mine out and it seemed ok for wiring etc wasnt sure what it could be though