ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Insurance

LY R26 #288
Hi people, I'm looking into getting a 2004 182 Clio. So I've been looking into car insurance prices. I'm 23 with 3 years no claims and the cheapest I can find full comp is about £1700 with Ecar I think :S.

Where do people on here go for their car insurance?.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Admiral, Bell and Elephant. Parents on as named drivers. Excess at £500.

LY R26 #288
Thanks, I'm currently with elephant. I'll give them a call and see what they can do for me.

Clio 197 RB
Im the same age and have the same no claims entitlement with 6 points on my licence, and i paid £1350 with AVIVA, but did it through Adrian Flux, who will find you the cheapest!!

Worth trying adrian flux, and do it over the phone!

LY R26 #288
Im the same age and have the same no claims entitlement with 6 points on my licence, and i paid £1350 with AVIVA, but did it through Adrian Flux, who will find you the cheapest!!

Worth trying adrian flux, and do it over the phone!

Thanks, I didnt ring up but I got a quote online with flux and they came up with a price of over 2k. lol.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Feel free to call us on 0208 3645500, please make it clear you are a ClioSport member if you call us..

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Flux have the worst service ever, can be cheap though!

I found chris knott really good for service, but they wont insure young people anymore :( Brentacre seem ok too when getting quotes.

LY R26 #288
How honest are you guys about estimated annual milage?. I find this a funny question really because you cant tell how much your gonna use the car in that year lol.

LY R26 #288
Elephant have been the best so far. I think its £120 a month. Cheapest i can find, thats fully comp with breakdown cover and windscreen cover. Thats only untill March though and then I will have 4 yrs no claims.