ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber correction bolts

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Where is the best place to get these for a 172 Cup ?

Seen them on K-tecs site but there a bit steep for two bolts, washers and nuts...!

Any help appreciated.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Very steep but worthwhile imo. I needed them urgently otherwise id probably shopped around and tried to get them direct or something. However saying that i do recall Brun mentioning the mark up is not alot?!

Skoda Fabia vRS

they are not overpriced, working in the trade i know the cost price of these and the mark up is not over the top by any means

they are H&R at the end of the day, you get what you pay for, if you want to bodge something up to save a few quid go ahead, but buy H&R and get a high quality product that wont give you any grief

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 28 July 2005
i take it im gonna need a set b4 i come up fred ?

nope

does one need to sort the camber when the car is lowered say on coilovers or aftermkt dampers? im gonna get konis yellow soon and currently running oem dampers with eibach pro.