ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Final Pics @ Brands Hatch

Oil Burner
For those interested....

I did most of Saturday and all of Sunday and had an amazing time, great racing, great company, great weather (on Sunday at least). Not my best weekend for photography, but quite a few i would like to share or get your opinions on.

Going to go a bit overboard on the pics for this meeting as it was such a stunner.

Crit mucho appreciated.

More here: www.sportstock.co.uk and there is even a 15% CS discount: CLIOSPORT1

1. First look at the new NGTC spec car.... love it.

1043141500_HP92Q-L.jpg

2. BTCC Debut of Mr Collins, pretty good show i would say.

1043141910_Tc5PJ-L.jpg

3. Here is a similar shot I messed up - so it becomes Black and White and i actually quite like it.

1043133785_jNE7G-L.jpg

4. I usually hate weird crops, but as the sky certainly didnt add anything to the shots on Saturday....got rid of it.

1043142511_zoKkR-L.jpg

5. In Contrast a similar shot from Sunday

1043135047_4TmaY-L.jpg

6. Yet another take on the Druids wide angle pan.

1043143129_xYY6t-L.jpg

7. Chilton, on his way to secure the Independents title.

1043129553_s76db-L.jpg

8. Boardman making a firm move on Jordan

1043125565_eJMSm-L.jpg

9. Kane, driving at 110% in Race 3, But it wasn't to be :(

1043131954_vcAfe-L.jpg

10. Plato concentrating before Race 2

1043144022_dN8fe-L.jpg

11. Plato Celebrating after Race 2

1041877925_QrSpu-L-1.jpg

12. Chilton Celebrating taking the Independents Title.

1043135857_CjqED-L.jpg

13. Plato - 2010 BTCC Champion

1043132847_AVCua-L.jpg

Turbos.
Great shots, the blue sky wide angle shot at druids is fantastic!

Think the others liked barging past Ben Collions!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I lol'd when he dented the roof :rasp:

Nice pics though mate, did the clio's race on Sunday, I watched most of it but didn't catch them?

Oil Burner
Cheers guys.

Andy, Media access is great fun, but the thing that really helps at these events is all of the advertising and spectators for backgrounds that these events have. Without that even the best trackside angle can look pretty bland.

Fred, i don't shoot F'Renault as they have a series photographer that they get FOC images from as part of entry fee. However if you give me his car number i know a few togs that do shoot them.

Rob, He held is own pretty well i think, although he was a bit of a trophy for most of the drivers i think. Considering he had done 9 laps in the car (mostly out laps) before the first race and was the only driver running an H pattern box as they had problems with the sequentials. To be about .5 sec off the Chevrolets by race 2 was a great effort. Until he parked it in Paddock that is.....

Jenic, Yeh they did have 1 race on Sunday, although they were pretty well behaved for them.

Oil Burner
Thanks for the kind comments. Here is another that i quite like.

14. Forster doing what he does best - going off

1044757139_yi5Fu-L.jpg