ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broadband & Telephone - 1 Company

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Ok ever since I moved to this address I have been with BT for my telephone, did have a few problems but things smoothed out. Was on the option 1 package, and was paying about £20 inc VAT a month.

For my Broadband I am with Pipex, signed up to a 512k service. Last year that got upgraded to 1024k service, and was paying £23.44 inc VAT per month.

Total per month = £43.44, plus the odd few £'s when the BT 1/4 bill came thru.

I have now taken my homephone service, and broadband with a company call Pipex Homecall --> www.homecall.co.uk. It's a Pipex company (My ISP), but they bought a telephone company called Homecall.

So in a few days I will have this service:

• Anytime calls - UNLIMITED local & national calls, all day, every day
  • Broadband speed of upto 8meg (but can only currently get 5.5meg in my area)
  • Unlimited usage - no download limits!
  • FREE Modem & connection - worth £85
  • FREE Mobile option
All this for £29.99 inc VAT!

Now wouldn't you say that is a good dam offer?

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
LOL, this is quoted in the booklet I got thru post today

No hidden charges

But there is a 12 month contract, which is ok with me. As I have already been with BT for 2.5 years, and the same with Pipex.

T

the_devil

My mum has homecall but she hasn't gone broadband so sorry can't say if its good or not

i want something like this when i move into my flat, do you know if they throttle the bandwidth for p2p like talk talk?

thanks

Tiger said:
i want something like this when i move into my flat, do you know if they throttle the bandwidth for p2p like talk talk?

thanks

i like the look of this deal, do you think anything will happen to you if you use p2p now and again, i mainly stick to torrent but use soulseek maybe a few times a week, anyone shed any light?

cheers

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
They do have a fair usage policy.

I use Azureus a hell of a lot, and my current ISP - 'Pipex' have never given me problems with the amount I download.

So hopefully I won't have a problem with Pipex Homecall Broadband.