ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body parts

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

A taxi driver in a black cab (aka tank) decided that my 1999 clio would look ncier if he reversed into it, smashing my angel eyes, my carbon bonnet (which had been on a day!!!) the grill, bumper, drivers side wing, engine scuttle panel.

The matter has been sorted financially without using his insurers, He gave me the cash, the bonnet and angel eyes have been bought again, but I need a grill, drivers side wing and then scutle panel inside the engine. the metal frame has minor damage which the body shop said a can be pulled out, and i havea bumper to go on it as part of my body kit.

Does anyone know where I can pick up a wing and grill and sctuttle panel cheap? My car is the metalic gold colour, but Id get parts spraeyd if needbe. I presume renault are going to charge me the earth for them?

anyone know wher i can get some from?

thanks

Golf GTI 1.8T

local auto breakers, wings should be quite easy to get hold of as there plastic and wont be damaged as easy. get a lot of head on damaged cars ending up in breakers yards so the grill might be a bit harder to get hold of.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

i got a quote of £800 for the work not including the bonnet n angel eyes. im prepared to pay for them as they were the only mods not declared to my insurance company. the bonnet was fitted on a sunday, n he hit me sunday night :(

Quote: Originally posted by Crazy Clio on 01 September 2005

i got a quote of £800 for the work not including the bonnet n angel eyes. im prepared to pay for them as they were the only mods not declared to my insurance company. the bonnet was fitted on a sunday, n he hit me sunday night :(
you wernt insured then.
he could have told you to feck off.

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 01 September 2005

you wernt insured then.
Not if he is to blame, you can be an uninsured driver but if somone crashes into you they have to pay.

Try j3ned on here though Im sure he will have a suitable bonnet in stock.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 01 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 01 September 2005

you wernt insured then.

Not if he is to blame, you can be an uninsured driver but if somone crashes into you they have to pay.
thats cr*p then.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

well its settled now, i just gotta get teh work done. the thing is, he crashed into my PARKED CAR on my DRIVE. I put the bonnet on, on my drive, and i left my car there, he then reversed into it using my drive as a place to turn around.

Its not like the car was driving, i knew the bonnet and lights werent declared. they had been on literally hours. It was sunday so my insurers werent open.

I declare all mods, my police has doubled because of mods, but thats the price of insuring my car how i want it so.

sorry dude, i thought you were driving it at the time.
parked up on your drive is a different story.

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235

I declare all mods, my police has doubled because of mods, but thats the price of insuring my car how i want it so.
You must have some crazy mods to make your local police force double in numbers. ;)

Clio Trophy 079/500

"You must have some crazy mods to make your local police force double in numbers. ;) "

Sweet. Like a james bond clio?