ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Kit Help please

Maz

LY 200

I am looking to put a kit on my 182 but dont even know where to start looking, has anyone got any web links or pics that could help me please ??

Thanks

Maz :D

500bhp Scoob

Cant help you on the bodykits, but be prepared to get an ear bashing for wanting to mod a 182.

*Awaits the keep it standard posts*

(Im not against bodykits just incase your wondering, aslong as they look alright, but must admit, theres not much for a 182 that does look alright on it)

[Edited by Mole on 8/17/2005 9:03:36 PM]

There isnt a bodykit made that enhances the 182/172, they all look sh*t. Obviously this is my opinion and if you really want to do it there are places out there that sell them (k-tec etc).They look really really, really bad,do yourself a favour and spend the cash on engine/brake/suspension/interior upgrades and leave the airfix kits to the chavs in maccys carparks.

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 17 August 2005

Cant help you on the bodykits, but be prepared to get an ear bashing for wanting to mod a 182.

*Awaits the keep it standard posts*

(Im not against bodykits just incase your wondering)
Cheers for the advice but everyone is different and likes different things any help people are prepared to offer is welcome and of course evryone is entitled to their own opinion lol :D

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 17 August 2005

There isnt a bodykit made that enhances the 182/172, they all look sh*t. Obviously this is my opinion and if you really want to do it there are places out there that sell them (k-tec etc).They look really really, really bad,do yourself a favour and spend the cash on engine/brake/suspension/interior upgrades and leave the airfix kits to the chavs in maccys carparks.
Thanks for your opinion Loony, this is the reason I have put the post on as I dont know what is out there or what they look like so I was just looking for other people that may have looked into it that can provide me with the info :D

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

yeah tis mine....kit cost me supplied, fitted n painted about 4k...expensive but its the only one like and i have it exactly how i like it :) just need to get an engine like yours now

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 17 August 2005

yeah tis mine....kit cost me supplied, fitted n painted about 4k...expensive but its the only one like and i have it exactly how i like it :) just need to get an engine like yours now
That is expensive didnt realise they cost that much lol typical woman PMSL :D Thanks for the info and pics though.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

you can get it cheaper tho prob couple of grand for an off the shelf kit smoothed in and a few custom bits added....go speak to a few local bodyshops about yer ideas theyll be more than happy to help....you will get a better idea of what can/cant be done n how much

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 17 August 2005

you can get it cheaper tho prob couple of grand for an off the shelf kit smoothed in and a few custom bits added....go speak to a few local bodyshops about yer ideas theyll be more than happy to help....you will get a better idea of what can/cant be done n how much
Cheers mate, will do :D