ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'black friday'

Can we expect much from Apple or other Apple retailers?
Currys are running £20 off with IPAD20A but going to hold out until the weekend. Don't expect Apple will offer anything(?) or much more.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Waiting until the weekend as I want a Thunderbolt Display. Somehow, I don't think they'll discount these anyway and it'll be iPads and iPhones... IF they do anything.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
They have a decent sale on some stuff, picked up the Magic Trackpad @ 25% off a few years back!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah I'm hoping to get something off a trackpad and wired keyboard to, even if I get nothing off the Display.

I can't stop looking at the retina iPad Mini's to. I don't need one but I seem to want one.

Got a retina ipad from PC world a couple years ago for a very good price on black friday, might be worth checking them

Mini 2 32GB with Smart Case £270 via John Lewis, happy with that. Especially since I'm in the middle on nowhere on tethered internet and didn't have to internet que for John Lewis..