ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
green motherf**king power ranger! the original one!

green-ranger1.jpg

booyah!

Liquid Yellow R27
Looking better mate. You should get some clean new numberplates on it IMO with a 3/4 front plate. Would tidy it up well. :)

It improved the second we got the cartoon characters out, avoiding the original reason for the thread
lh_1221060324.jpg

tbh mate il agree haha think its going to look f**king epic once i put the car to look like the last edit sbridgey did (much thanks) and then slam all these characters on the roof :) loving slithe and the green power ranger :D gives me plenty of opportunity to bomb the roof properly instead of covering it in the same stickers :D

took the stickers off yet?

working on it... i tried to take one off the back and it started to peel the lacquer :/ not looking forward to that :/ but the transformers badge is an easy one (fishing line and tar remover) just neeed to get them off without damaging the paint as i already need bodywork re-painting and cant afford to get more panels painted :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There's only one suit of green armour that's worth knowing about

2998_5.jpg

What is that off? i really recognise it

and if were gonna be petty... im sure this green suit of armour would shat all over the above and the green ranger ;)

XXXG_O1S2_ALTRON_GUNDAM_by_Ladav01.jpg

edit:

not part of the armour debate but you cant leave these out!

list.jpg

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
its the one and only GUYVER!!!!! EPIC!!! though i would have to change his main colouring to green :/ ..

He IS green.

He's certainly not blue anyway.

At a push, maybe Turquoise, but note that he's almost the same colour as the leaves on the background trees.

He IS green.

He's certainly not blue anyway.

At a push, maybe Turquoise, but note that he's almost the same colour as the leaves on the background trees.

i know dude i have both films :) (though in those hes more of a dark blue) but id say turquise in the anime, change it to a more obvious green i meant (though not the same as my car) :)

What is that off? i really recognise it

and if were gonna be petty... im sure this green suit of armour would shat all over the above and the green ranger ;)

XXXG_O1S2_ALTRON_GUNDAM_by_Ladav01.jpg

edit:

not part of the armour debate but you cant leave these out!

list.jpg

gundam is epic and so shall be added to the list of stickers :) and the set of turtles are a given :D, cant have one without the rest :D

I'll like it even more if it genuinely happens.

it will the wheels are getting done the week starting 16th... il have pics up the day i get them back (23rd give or take a day or two) :)

the wing mirrors and calipers are getting done next sunday (15th) and again pics will be up same day :D

the stickerbombing will get done as soon as i get money for a full wrap (or a collection of stickers) whichever comes first as il be collecting them in bits to help

and the RS grille and colour coded door handles should be on in less than a week :)

iv already made the neccessary calls :)

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
You'll either need to commision someone to make you a wrap (which may open up all sorts of Intellectual property rights) or start sourcing stickers.

neither is going to be easy.

WOuld be awesome to see Guyver 1 and the Jolly Green Giant chillnz on a clio

You'll either need to commision someone to make you a wrap (which may open up all sorts of Intellectual property rights) or start sourcing stickers.

neither is going to be easy.

WOuld be awesome to see Guyver 1 and the Jolly Green Giant chillnz on a clio

do you know anyone who makes wraps? and how much roughly it would cost including applying as i would probably get bubbles whilst applying myself :/ though stickers would be fine :)