ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

TT QS
the monster thing is 4 parts.. one the drink is immense, two they sponsor motorsports which is cool, three its a cool logo, and four its a good colour scheme.
not seen or heard of silvervisions :/ the rear lights are standard but i smoked them so they wernt sooo bright red... and iv taken this as a project because i like modifying cars and i want to have it now, i dont want to wait forever to get a 172/182 ..

and in response to the gf thing.. its purely because they were the most recent and best pictures of my car so far, it just happened that we took the photos while on a day out together as she is a photographer

carbb.jpg

one of mine. whether you like it or not doesnt really bother me but its gone from stickers to trying to be cleaner....

look at non sports in here.
infact, the time i knew to change stuff on mine was when a chav said 'youre cars sick man'
youll get that and whether you love it or do what i did and think oh dear, please re think lol

I dunno why I put if you want, I meant more like you're not gonna get 'marked down' for the interior ;)

ah i had no worries anyway haha i replaced the full interior including door cards for the sport half leathers and the blue really didnt go so seemed logical to colour code the outside with the inside

and what about subs? would i lose marks if my boot is full? xD

View attachment 69088

one of mine. whether you like it or not doesnt really bother me but its gone from stickers to trying to be cleaner....

look at non sports in here.
infact, the time i knew to change stuff on mine was when a chav said 'youre cars sick man'
youll get that and whether you love it or do what i did and think oh dear, please re think lol

no mate to be fair alex i like what youve done to it. what wheels is it on? and only thing really i would change would be black wheels and black/carbon fibre badge at the front :)

and as i say mate i will be toning it down as thats just a first draft but i really dont pay attention to chavs regardless xD though you would get the same response if you turned up in a standard V6 clio

Nope, no marks lost there, even if it's not really my thing :p

il be honest im a big fan of music (of all genres) but i loathe poor quality sound systems, so i uprated the speakers, replaced the head unit (twice) and installed a fli twin trap active enclosure sub to match the speakers i installed and im currently building a parcel shelf with more speakers, a capacitor and a couple of amps (covered in the same suede as the centre of the seats) the sound will be phenominal and still be simplistic whilst holding good sound quality and bass

TT QS
no mate to be fair alex i like what youve done to it. what wheels is it on? and only thing really i would change would be black wheels and black/carbon fibre badge at the front :)

and as i say mate i will be toning it down as thats just a first draft but i really dont pay attention to chavs regardless xD though you would get the same response if you turned up in a standard V6 clio

theyre the 5 spoke 172 wheels. silver brightens up the car no end. i had blue but a friend had a black megane with black badge and i think it just blends in so well. it up to you. just re think. ive been there and done it all before lol.

as for the v6, least you can do a dohnut before you leave lol

theyre the 5 spoke 172 wheels. silver brightens up the car no end. i had blue but a friend had a black megane with black badge and i think it just blends in so well. it up to you. just re think. ive been there and done it all before lol.

as for the v6, least you can do a dohnut before you leave lol

true but as i say i will be toning it down, and i appreciate that you told me rather than just slagging the car off.
this is my first car and first project so wel see where i end up..

and true but meh xD youl just have the chavs all raving about it xD

id prefer to casually get in and drive off slowly :) possiblly play some bfmv (bullet for my valentine) out loud :L

M3, Cup racer'd 182
IMO i wouldn't do the photoshop idea mate, You should leave the side strips black and forget the strips over the car but with the wheels they look weird like that, have you thought about spraying the face of the spokes or inside the spokes but leave the rest black inc lip?.
I'd also fit a black RS grill and remove the dub and monster stickers.

Here a pic of my car atmo (still needs a spray job) just so you can see that your idea is to much green.
bdbb48ae.jpg

IMO i wouldn't do the photoshop idea mate, You should leave the side strips black and forget the strips over the car but with the wheels they look weird like that, have you thought about spraying the face of the spokes or inside the spokes but leave the rest black inc lip?.

Here a pic of my car atmo (still needs a spray job) just so you can see that your idea is to much green.
bdbb48ae.jpg

thats gunna look well tidy mate :) how much were the wheels youve got and is it a pain in the arse to paint the 16v bit cz im just gunna do that instead of the full strips and the stripes im still deciding on :/ but i can see how nice its gunna look when yours is resprayed :) and thought about all the different options for the wheels but the green lip is the best i could come up with as they are bronze with a chrome lip atm and the chrome is battered (got them second hand) but if it helps to picture it better the wheels will be colour coded properly to the car and the grill for the black and green respectively :D

but they will look a bit funky on the pic as im not brill with photoshop and i couldnt get any of the greens to match the grill etc but it doesnt help that i shopped what i could see of my calipers on the front :/

It has potential dude. Just don't go over the top with the green.

When I had a 1.2, I went down the orange route. If you have too much, then it'll look s**t.
DSC00057.jpg

Also, loving the "Max Powahhh" esque photo of you. Brap. LOL :rasp:

they look rude mate :) im gunna tone it down as i say :) the missus is editing it atm cz shes better on photoshop than i am :L

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
You will look back in the not too distant future and be full of regrets and a little disappointed. However if it makes you happy then crack on!

Fiesta ST-3
The photo of you and your missus is the most cringe worthy photo I've ever seen. Srsly.

Also, green grille looks shocking. I'm all for being different, check out my old non sport... but that just looks gash.

bdbb48ae.jpg

heres some of mine as is atm as i say i am gunna tone it down a bit mate :)

389834_338299716180692_100000019987278_1319574_165171066_n.jpg

406990_338299769514020_100000019987278_1319576_1455913222_n.jpg

381301_338299879514009_100000019987278_1319580_1957706182_n.jpg

400301_338299932847337_100000019987278_1319582_1885168287_n.jpg

387499_338300012847329_100000019987278_1319584_904722068_n.jpg

il upload more pics showing the stages up to date when i get them off my phone and then il put more up as i get further with it... just to show im not gunna go all the way that iv shown in the photoshop pic :) show everyone iv toned it down :D

Clio 172 Sport
Ha Ha Ive just seen a transformers sticker on the back...I was going to comment a little more but I think I will leave it at that.

Best of luck Megatron

Ha Ha Ive just seen a transformers sticker on the back...I was going to comment a little more but I think I will leave it at that.

Best of luck Megatron

goddamn xD its got a transformers name aswell :L iv ordered the matching centre caps and im going to order the steering wheel aswell with a quick release hub ;) part of the theme of the car :D

Make it look like this

6641130029_91e24d10b9.jpg

better clio by sbridgey, on Flickr

6641142853_645426b76f.jpg

better clio2 by sbridgey, on Flickr

f*** me that was a quick edit xD and im thinking along the same lines with slightly more green..(wheels as shown, calipers and wing mirrors) though tbf i do like the rs grille :) thanks for the edit :D although the transformers has to stay im afraid as the missus provided that and its a part of the car now, though the monster stickers can go as youve shown :) and as expected the car looks amazing lowered :D thanks again man

RB 182
I’m not saying this to be mean or anything as you obviously love your car and seem like a decent enough person but…

It looks ridiculous if I saw it in the street I would point and laugh.

Fair enough you can’t afford a 1*2 but that doesn’t mean you have to go over the top with what you have now.

Nice set of alloys, lower it, maybe a few bits in green if that’s your thing (diamonds, callipers perhaps?)

To me it just looks like you’ve bought every bit of cheap tat you can find that will fit on your car and as a result it looks horrific.

My GF used to think my 182 was chavvy so I can’t wait to show her this.

I’m not saying this to be mean or anything as you obviously love your car and seem like a decent enough person but…

It looks ridiculous if I saw it in the street I would point and laugh.

Fair enough you can’t afford a 1*2 but that doesn’t mean you have to go over the top with what you have now

Nice set of alloys, lower it, maybe a few bits in green if that’s your thing (diamonds, callipers perhaps?)

To me it just looks like you’ve bought every bit of cheap tat you can find that will fit on your car and as a result it looks horrific.

My GF used to think my 182 was chavvy so I can’t wait to show her this.

no offence taken mate but as i say i am changing bits including painting the calipers and the wheels are in progress, it will be getting slammed when i get money and probably changing the grille for the rs so wont be as in your face but more subtle and better looking :) but its not chavvy :/ ...

it may be because i've been hammering it lately... but that really reminds me of mortal kombat :S

i can see you doing well in here :) CS seems to have been kind to you and you seem to have listened :) i shall be keeping an eye on this thread

what of this reminds you of mortal kombat? lol and thanks man :)i shant disappoint :D il post more pics at each stage :D