ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beta Testers Needed

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Thanks for the feedback back, much appreciated, just what I was looking for. I have been fixing bugs for the next build, galaxy status is fixed, as well as a few other bugs. If u swipe from right to left u can see an overview of resources on any page.

Arctic Blue 182
Ahh yes. Shouldn't have missed that!

Just noticed that attacking fleet comes up with null at the start when you read the message in overview under system messages

GTD, Lupo
Doh! I missed the beta testing and the first few days :D will have t see what i can do. I finished pretty high in round 1,2 and 3 of PA.

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Still time to sign up, the first couple of rounds are more like a public beta, we've got 110 signups at the mo, players are trickling in :) there's bot planets which are being introduced gradually so there will always be targets.

GTD, Lupo
Ok well just updating to new iOS then i will be in :smiley: looking forwards to it. Many sleepless night to come :smiley:

What is the tick speed?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. It is a text based game based in space. Each player has their own planet that they build up, ie, research and construction etc. the further you progress you can produce new ships etc to attack other planets, the aim of the game is to steal other planets asteroids, which produce resources, which you use to build a bigger fleet.
Sounds identical to bushtarion. But with different names for everything.