ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy new iPhone 5S battery?

6/468 17poo
Wheres the best place online to buy an iPhone 5S replacement battery?

Has anyone changed one? Looks quite simple and might make a new lease of life to my gf's phone?

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I bought mines off of eBay. Cost me a couple of quid and then bought the "toolkit" for removing everything. Took me about 20 minutes to change. 10 of those were trying to get the battery out! Thing was glued down tight! I just watched some YouTube videos to show me how to do it! Very easy process.

6/468 17poo
I've watched the videos and looks easy, was more concerned about buying a decent battery which was genuine...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've watched the videos and looks easy, was more concerned about buying a decent battery which was genuine...

That's the problem I find, loads on eBay! But can never garrantee they're genuine. I'd happily pay more if I knew it was genuine.