ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Media Player App (for my Daughter)

BMW X5
Hi all,

My daughter (2 year old) is addicted to YouTube, and can quite easily sit and play around in the YouTube app for ages and understands how to navigate.

I need an app that I can load media onto her iPad, but it works in a similar way to the YouTube app, i.e. the video plays at the top, with a list underneath that she can scroll and click another video and then that loads in a small viewing area at the top.

I really can't find anything, the closest I've got to is MyTube by Dynamic IT Technology, but that's a YouTube downloader, and its only available for iPhone so the scaling is terrible on a pad.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be really helpful as I'm soon to go on a flight with her and any distraction would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
David

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
if you have content in the way of tv shows/movies etc.. you could download vlc player on to it.