ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ball joint gone in a year?

Had my MOT today, MOT tester seemed nice and did a good inspection. Told me my nearside front ball joint needed re newing. Booked in for tomorrow.

Although ive found a bill from last year from that garage and remebered having paid for the nearside front balljoint to be replaced last year as it was on the advisory.

The tester didnt see my last years bill, So i think its genuine that i need a frontside balljoint.

Is there any chance a ball joint would have gone in a year? MOT tester said no front balljoints had been changed that he could see at a quick glance.

Im thinking the garage hasnt fitted the balljoint last time (seeing as the tester said they hadnt been changed) And done me over.

Clio
It shouldn't have gone that quick. I've only just had mine, and it's had the same one for 9 years.

Thought so, I think its been on the origional since factory but i dont know that for sure.

Will have words with the garage tomorrow, Not letting them have me over.