ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 13, 2017] Go Karting (Sheffield)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
So Go-Karting has been in the talks for a VERY long time and were finally doing it!
First of all, this event is open to any CS members that want to come and not necessarily from Yorkshire.

We'll be doing 2x15 mins sessions ("Super Sunday") on Sunday 13th August, at 1:15pm. Arrival time is 40 minutes prior to this.
Price is £20 per person and this should be paid upfront to myself so I can book ASAP. What I will do is book the first 5 to pay (myself included) and book others after this individually or in pairs. (If there is more interest in this than expected then I will book more people to start with).

Payment deadline will be one week prior (this Sunday, 6th) to ensure we get the date and time slot we want.
Payment can be made via PayPal to myself, please say in this thread whether you are going to attend or not and also use the RSVP system.
Once 4 people have said yes then I will PM you all to take payment and make the booking.
Please no messing about and say whether or not you are coming ASAP so the initial booking can be made.

Disclaimer: Payments are non-refundable once the booking has been made so please ensure that you are 100% available for this.

Hope I have made everything clear in this post but if you have any questions please let me know.

Full fat BG 182
If I'm not doing anything I'll come along, Cake is a must OssPoop! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Will consider it, appreciate the tag! Depends if I'm mending my car or not, planning on doing some stuff on either 12th or 13th. Will let you know.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Come on guys, I count that as 4 confirmed. If one more person says yes we can get it booked and make it official.

Clio 182 FF
Ahh sounds great fun but I've just moved back down to Brum. @RenaultVirgin unfortunately I'll need removing from your Yorkshire hit-list but I'll keep an eye on what's happening in case I can make something next time I'm up North!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Ahh sounds great fun but I've just moved back down to Brum. @RenaultVirgin unfortunately I'll need removing from your Yorkshire hit-list but I'll keep an eye on what's happening in case I can make something next time I'm up North!
Another traitor, tut tut tut. haha just messing mate, I'll take you off my list but if you see anything you fancy coming along to don't hesitate :up:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Right we have a booking! From now on, depending on how many more show interest, I will book individually or in pairs. You still have until 6th of August to let me know if you want to come and to pay, the earlier you do this the better. (This date may be extended if there is still space on our session)
b928a302f06fa6d91932515591952607.png
@Matthew @leeds_182 @realnumber 1 @Feirny @jenic @Bear Head @Brookie. @Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith @newb @leeds2592 @Mr. Plums @C.J @Dom_capper @Sii. @nebraska182 @YorkshireDaz @Sj1782 @OssPoop @Tobz_mw @Steve_RS2250 @AJJ @smith647 @Paul Mitch 1986 @Turbo steve @RB 182 @DanSej6 @Ashh @182Brodie @dolphinsfan @Rossington @Potatoes @EggHead19 @AIRBORNEGOD @haimsey @jamie_trials @EggHead19 @andybond @Louis' @Jon46 @mossyv6 @jamescolli @Addsclio94 @Matt-R27 @Co182 @Niall @merlin7 @Steveball

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm away on that date, and it's a few days before payday and I've got no money left so I probably wouldn't have been able to come anyway unfortunately :(

I shall see you all at CSF though :)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'm away on that date, and it's a few days before payday and I've got no money left so I probably wouldn't have been able to come anyway unfortunately 😧

I shall see you all at CSF though :smile:
I've just booked my CSF ticket so see you there! :smile:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
This is in 5 days guys, there are still 7 spaces left on our session. The price has been increased from £20 to £25 by Team Sport, I do not know why.
If you are still interested please say so.
Thanks

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
So we've gotta be there 40 mins before our 30mins of driving? There better be pole dancers for entertainment while we wait!

That's what I was thinking, I don't know why we have to go so early.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
So we've gotta be there 40 mins before our 30mins of driving? There better be pole dancers for entertainment while we wait!

That's what I was thinking, I don't know why we have to go so early.

If you're not team-sport members you have to get there early for the briefing etc where as if you are a member you miss all of that.