ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apps etc from iPhone to iTunes

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How do i do it?

Have a new computer, want to back up my iPhone data to this new computer, but if i try and sync it says it will sync the phone to whats on my computer (nothing)

Don't really want to loose all my music and apps.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Why does it say it will delete everything if i try and sync then?

Edit: tried syncing just ringtones to see what happens and it's come up with "found other info on the phone do you want to copy from iPhone to iTunes"

So all is good i think,

Cupra
You have to edit two of the config files so that you can essentially sync your phone with two computers. I am on my phone so can't dig out the link but google will lead you to a couple of walk throughs.

I did it on mine a while back, the only thing I did was then copy all the .IPA files out of the iTunes library on the old pc an put them on the new PC.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Doesn't matter now as i've lost it all, cheer sanyway

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well my phones fucked, won't turn on, won't restore.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Do you have a record of your music anywhere else?

You can use third party software to get around Apple's copyrights. ie transferring data from you iPod to iTunes. That's what I've done recently. Worked a treat even if it took over four hours since I have 51gb of music. LOL.