ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Pay

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I use it when ever I can (look for any card terminal with a flashing/steady green light in the top left corner... or signs in the windows) but i've never tried it via my Watch yet, that just seems a little "Apple wanker" to me. I believe they banks are raising the transaction limit shortly to £30.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
No, it was on when I pulled it out my pocket and opened the case, might ring the bank later and check.
Check what lol?! Unless your pocket was an inch from a card reader whilst your finger was on the sensor then they are just going to laugh at you.

I use it when ever I can (look for any card terminal with a flashing/steady green light in the top left corner... or signs in the windows) but i've never tried it via my Watch yet, that just seems a little "Apple wanker" to me. I believe they banks are raising the transaction limit shortly to £30.
It's already at £30 mate.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Thought it was £20 increasing to £30 at the end of Nov? It needs to hurry up and be something sensible like £250... maybe just let people get on with it and say £1000

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Thought it was £20 increasing to £30 at the end of Nov? It needs to hurry up and be something sensible like £250... maybe just let people get on with it and say £1000
Yeah it was, but most have already increased it. It's £30 on my credit cards too.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Do you still get people look at you funny when using it? The lady in Greggs still thinks i'm some kind of Wizzard

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Do you still get people look at you funny when using it? The lady in Greggs still thinks i'm some kind of Wizzard
No because I'm in London. But I can imagine in other places they might look at you odd lol
I've had a few very excited servers who haven't seen it used before though lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
i use it all the time. also used it on the tube.

its brilliant for the tube imo, just like an oyster card though i suppose.

its just nice to have one device with you thatl do it all rather than a card for this, a card for that etc.

christ im starting to sound like @MicKPM now, f**king apple wanker