ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple iTunes/iPod/Apple Tv Event - Sept 1st

You have 350gb of music?

Lol. The biggest Classic currently is 160GB. Which is 40,000.

Yet you want to carry nearly 3 times that amount with you?

The shear size of the thing would mean nobody would want it. Have you seen those passport ext drives? Granted they aren't massive, but a bit big for putting in your pocket and that's just the drive. When you add the actual mechanical of the iPod and the screen etc. It would be huge, not to mention cost a fortune.

The Classic will be phased out, sad but true.

Clio 182 cup'd
Lol. The biggest Classic currently is 160GB. Which is 40,000.

Yet you want to carry nearly 3 times that amount with you?

The shear size of the thing would mean nobody would want it. Have you seen those passport ext drives? Granted they aren't massive, but a bit big for putting in your pocket and that's just the drive. When you add the actual mechanical of the iPod and the screen etc. It would be huge, not to mention cost a fortune.

The Classic will be phased out, sad but true.

That was my point, they are big enough. I don't think I will ever fill my 80gb. And I think they will be phased out in the near future too.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I wish the apple tv incorporated iplayer/4od...

Is there any info on minimum connection speed for hd streaming?

Mk2 Golf GTI
So is Apple TV pretty much pointless for UK users then? May as well just plug my laptop into the computer instead, surely?