ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple event - 9th September

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
And your bank details, home address, email account......

...best hope Apple don't piss off North Korea else every iPhone user will be penniless...more so than when they blow their entire student loan on a MacBook Pro

I didn't even fink ov that!

Apple are going to be a global super power soon. Just wait until they start making nuclear weapons and terminators to kill Sarah Connor.

Listerine & Poledo
Apple are going to be a global super power soon. Just wait until they start making nuclear weapons and terminators to kill Sarah Connor.
As soon as I start seeing cyborgs wearing frame-less, lens-less glasses and polo-necks, I'll be sure to shoot myself in the face immediately.

Audi S1
How is everyone tracking their parcel? Mine is being delivered by UK Mail but the tracking number doesn't give me anything information other than "out for delivery".

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
@Goodj i doubt very much your case will be delivered by RM.

Usually when it's a release (assuming you're ordering direct from Apple) they'd be shipped together as they're both held in the same place.

If you're ordering a handset from a network and an accessory from Apple, then they'll come separately obviously, as their held in different places.

Listerine & Poledo
Yep, thats the situation.
Phone from EE, case from Apple.
Apple using Royal Mail to deliver today.......seemingly not.
But i did pick up an emergency phone-sock whenI bought my screen guard so it's alright for the time being. 'Roland' of DPD is turning up in 1-2 hours/

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, thats the situation.
Phone from EE, case from Apple.
Apple using Royal Mail to deliver today.......seemingly not.
But i did pick up an emergency phone-sock whenI bought my screen guard so it's alright for the time being. 'Roland' of DPD is turning up in 1-2 hours/

I'm very surprised at Apple using RM.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I can't believe the amount of people that pre ordered.

Thrice now*, I've walked in on release day and came out with a new phone. It guarantees no unnecessary anticipation and no c**k ups, like getting a pink phone instead of gold.

*4, 5s, 6s

I can't believe the amount of people that pre ordered.

Thrice now*, I've walked in on release day and came out with a new phone. It guarantees no unnecessary anticipation and no c**k ups, like getting a pink phone instead of gold.

*4, 5s, 6s
My closet Apple Store is 100miles round trip to Leeds, not worth me risking it/paying ~£40 in fuel.

Reserved, delivered to my desk.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
My closet Apple Store is 100miles round trip to Leeds, not worth me risking it/paying ~£40 in fuel.

Reserved, delivered to my desk.

I forget about the people buying outright.

I've always had mine on contract.

My closest Apple Store is the Trafford centre as I don't Liverpool. So I wouldn't want to be making that trip.