ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple App Store update error

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hmm, can't work this one out. My boss regularly uses WhatsApp to send images of stock but as of a month or so ago, the app is outdated and needs updating before it can be used.

When he goes to App Store > Updates

He will click on an App to update it and it pops up asking him for his password but the email address isn't his? His is; Dean@his domain.com and then the one it's asking for the password for is like;

Chumbuwa.Wubmbwa@hotmail.com

The phone was brand new from the shop etc so it isn't something such as an Apple ID lock from a second hand phone.

I've gone in to Settings > Apple Store & iTunes and it's showing his Apple ID/Email in there.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Probably an account attached to a song that has been "acquired".

I've had it a few times.
If I'm entirely honest, I don't think he's the type of person who either knows how or would download music from torrents etc. Just looked on his phone, he has 3 albums, all of which were bought in iTunes.