ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 0% financing....

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Are they really that good - these retina displays? 16GB and i7 in this tower - 2x 24" Acers... daft fast.

Are they really that good - these retina displays? 16GB and i7 in this tower - 2x 24" Acers... daft fast.

I've got a 27" iMac too, but needed a laptop for work and mobility.

LOL!

Why did you go such high spec anyway greggles? You were looking at £1228 or something the other day?

I'm going to be editing video again very soon so decided to go for this and can work on it at the same time. It came in at just under £1500 anyway.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've got a 27" iMac too, but needed a laptop for work and mobility.

I'm going to be editing video again very soon so decided to go for this and can work on it at the same time. It came in at just under £1500 anyway.
Was going to ask if you'd gone back to le video. Good stuff. Well worth it at £1500

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
The education store links don't work anymore, anyone got a link that works?

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yes, But there was a link on here where you didn't need to be a student to get the discount

SQ5
You just select something out of 3 options, it's fairly obvious when you do it as it explains each one, one can only be done from inside the college, one is high school and the other needs no proof.

You just select something out of 3 options, it's fairly obvious when you do it as it explains each one, one can only be done from inside the college, one is high school and the other needs no proof.

Those 3 options aren't there any more as they have redone the whole education store and the old links no longer work.

The direct links in from "inside the college" provide a higher level of discount too.

SQ5
Those 3 options aren't there any more as they have redone the whole education store and the old links no longer work.

The direct links in from "inside the college" provide a higher level of discount too.

Wonder if you could hook onto wifi at a local university and that would work?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe the modifying the URL loophole was allowed to go on so long, Apple must've known about it. I got my most recent MBP that way, will be disappointing when I come round to next buying one though. :(

For anyone wanting to get legit student discount at places....

1. Buy a crappy language course off Groupon or a Groupon like website. I bought this one for a tenner http://www.gogroopie.com/deal/cqxcm...QzVbhAx9w0KqmVQIYTDrQ8Evlk20kOAzkCUh3BRhsLIZD

2. Sign up to an NUS extra card (£13) and select ecareers as your institution.

3. Congrats! You're now a student and have a discount card. You can now get half price Spotify, 15% off Apple and at everywhere else that offers a discount.

Ah, so Apple discount works via NUS number rather than email address? (The Amazon Prime Student edition required a Uni email domain for it to work).

Didn't know that!

Sure does! What you have to do is login via the NUS website which will then give you a personal link. Or just the NUS card in an Apple store.