ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 0% financing....

Audi S1
No. I recently sold my iMac but I'm missing something to download stuff on. I have an iPad, but now it would be rude not to get a replacement...

Bux

Golf GTD
I've been waiting ages for this to come back up :D Just ordered a new iPad :D (Finance application pending ;))

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
So tempting for a black iPhone 5 16gb and a black iPad mini 32gb...

£87.80

£150 selling my iPhone 4 16gb means almost the first two months are paid for!

R14 CUP
I'm gonna go for a spec'd up 13' MBP I think. Can get student discount through my old halfs sister who is at uni too.

Yay!!

Slow red one
Anyone know if this offer is online only?

Edit just seen you can't, however I was able to finance my iPad in store. Maybe this offer only applies online or something.

Anyway I saw this...

[h=4]Can I pay off my loan before the end of the loan agreement?[/h]You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply call Barclays Partner Finance at 0844 811 9000 to obtain the settlement figure and pay over the phone using your debit card. Other payment methods are available and Barclays Partner Finance customer services agents will be able to advise you.
[h=4]If I pay my loan off early is there a penalty?[/h][FONT=Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]There is no penalty, but you will be required to pay interest up to the day of settlement. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.[/FONT]

Anyone think you can pay this 0% offer off early if you wanted?

Last edited: