ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any performance parts showrooms in Hampshire?

182T
Does anyone know of any? I want to physically see and touch some stuff that I need to fit to my car so need a showroom rather than mail order.

182T
Well, I was after a steering suede steering wheel for a track car - but I have dug out my old Momo Race wheel from a few years back and am considering getting Snappy to retrim it. I also want to feel the material on some different seats and test them for fit/comfort/support. Sometimes its difficult to judge the colour and size etc. or at least I find it tricky.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I was after a steering suede steering wheel for a track car - but I have dug out my old Momo Race wheel from a few years back and am considering getting Snappy to retrim it. I also want to feel the material on some different seats and test them for fit/comfort/support. Sometimes its difficult to judge the colour and size etc. or at least I find it tricky.

If you come to a meet Fletcher has a Sabelt steering wheel which is similar to what you want.