ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any detailer freaks in Surrey / South?

White clique
Hi :)

Although i'd like to class myself as a detailer fan, i'm no where near even semi-pro stage and dont have any machine polishers etc.

My car has some very minor swirls so i was going to enlist the help of some local valet companies, but before i do (or before i go on to detailers world) i wondered if any detailing fans with kit live around my way and would be interested in helping (not doing) my car for a few £££'s?

I'd rather do this with an enthusiast who can let me have a go on the machine, talk to me about products, share tips etc, rather than hire a bloke who has to get the job done in 3 hours and doesnt really want to chat.

I can travel, and have a fair amount of OK product to bring along, its really the machine finish and tips i am after.

Any takers? :)