ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheltenham meet

Clio 172 Monaco
Cheltenham meet Febuary 10th (Sunday)

Was rather good turn out last time and very good laugh
Some people couldn't make it but would like a meet in feb so here it is!!!

Meet, Drive, FOOD!

RenaultSport 182FF
West Midlands again, I really think we need to get you a map Caz :)

I'm in, providing my electrical issues are fixed before then :D

Clio 172 Monaco
1. Lordman
2. Charlie
3.Cazzy
4.Mr Bean

charlie you actually going turn up this time LOL

Clio 172 Monaco
Cool we are thinking of going Cheapstow to take pics of the cars under the bridge :) should be a good meet!! And then to finish meal at Nando's as lordman is paying for mine and Peter meal
:p

Clio 172 Monaco
1. Lordman
2. Charlie
3. Cazzy
4. Mr Bean
5. Carlv8415
6. Tom3006
7. Kirsty 197

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha!! No I want the big plate you had last time PMSL!! :p just because your paying I'm sure I can skip my diet for a day hahaha!!! Mwahahaha

192'd BG 182 FF
1. Lordman
2. Charlie
3. Cazzy
4. Mr Bean
5. Carlv8415
6. Tom3006
7. Kirsty 197
8. Chapppers11
9. Lee P

I'll be moving to Cheltenham this weekend, so if Waitrose is the chosen spot it'll be perfect for me, as I'll be living about on Great Western Terrace road.

(but I won't have a car :()

Clio 172 Monaco
We will be meeting in waitrose carpark :) even if you don't have a car I'm sure 1 of us will give you a ride :-D this should be a great meet can't wait to take some great pics after looking at Kirsty's pics they did!

Hi Lee P :) another new face I've not met yet :) will look forward to meeting a couple new faces feel free to bring friends ect!!

192'd BG 182 FF
Hi guys, is there any confirmed times and places for this meet yet? Also please can someone give me a postcode to the first area we are meeting because i have never been to Cheltenham! Thank you!

RenaultSport 182FF
Hi guys, is there any confirmed times and places for this meet yet? Also please can someone give me a postcode to the first area we are meeting because i have never been to Cheltenham! Thank you!

Hi Lee,

11am @ Waitrose (GL50 3QW)

Andrew

Clio 172 Monaco
Just a quick reminder for
1. Lordman
2. Charlie
3. Cazzy
4. Mr Bean
5. Carlv8415
6. Tom3006
7. Kirsty 197