ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys and insurence

Ph1 1.2
Just orded my alloys for the clio, and was wondering how much the insurence is likely to increase?
.. They are exactly the same size as the wheels coming off, if this makes a difference.

If anyone has any quotes or suggestions on price it would be very helpfull.

Thanks.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I work for your insurance company and know all your details, so I can give you the exact answer...Oh, wait.

Ph1 1.2
I work for your insurance company and know all your details, so I can give you the exact answer...Oh, wait.

your insurence company? i don't own an insurence company. f**king wise guy.

Im not asking for exact amounts, just rough esttimations, if your not guna help, gtfo.

It all depends on you like SC03OTT was trying to point out.
For example if you are young (I'm guessing you are) then it will increase more than if you were older.
Don't forget it is not just the modification itself that is increasing your premium it is the stereotype that goes with it.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
It is always difficult to understand why people think about things like this after they have spent the money on a modification.

I know that may not sound constructive, or helpful, but it isn't meant to be.

Listerine & Poledo
I hope you've got a reciept, just in case your insurers just hang up on you, laughing.

However, for what it's worth, it cost me £50 to declare the bloody silly stripes on my 172 which came on the car when I got it. However, with 10 years NCB and not a blemish on my record, you better believe that I'm on a decent rate.

MR2 Mk1.5
Just orded my alloys for the clio, and was wondering how much the insurence is likely to increase?
.. They are exactly the same size as the wheels coming off, if this makes a difference.

If anyone has any quotes or suggestions on price it would be very helpfull.

Thanks.

nobody apart from your insurer can help answer your question.