ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy wheels and tyre sizes

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
Hi all just wondering if anyone can help me.
If i bought these alloys in the link : http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/superturismo-gt/silver/16-inch
would they fit the car as a 7j width?
also what tyre size would i require to make them fit? the options are 195/45/16 or 205/55/16
Ive also seen some other wheels that are 9j width. Would these fit? i pretty much dont have a clue which tyres i can get so any help would be useful.
I also plan on lowering the car 40mm on springs all round if this affects the answer
p.s would i need any spacers?
cheers

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
7j wheels will fit 195/45/16 would be the best. more important is they are a pcd 4x100 bore of 60.1 and offset of around et38.

depends on the offset if you will need spacers or not. if the offset is ok 40mm will be fine.

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
7j wheels will fit 195/45/16 would be the best. more important is they are a pcd 4x100 bore of 60.1 and offset of around et38.

depends on the offset if you will need spacers or not. if the offset is ok 40mm will be fine.

ok thanks, before choosing the alloys i specified the car make model and year and it says they fit. the offset it says is 16 to 48?

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
after checking in more detail the alloys i want are available in pcd 4x100 et 38 so they will fit. Another question now, would it be better to get 7.5j all round or 7.5 front 9j rears?
cheers