ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Agreed Valuation

Clio Trophy
so, who on here has got one for their car insurance? i "tried" with Adrian Flux for one, and came back £4k, and said if i wanted more i would have to get an independent one, but i have already paid AF to do one, so next year what approach should i take?, and would be looking for an insurance company that know what they are looking at...

thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Green Light is the way forward !!

Give neil / dan a shout and see what they say as i have mine with agreed value and its a lot more than that.

Ford Mustang 5.0
so, who on here has got one for their car insurance? i "tried" with Adrian Flux for one, and came back £4k, and said if i wanted more i would have to get an independent one, but i have already paid AF to do one, so next year what approach should i take?, and would be looking for an insurance company that know what they are looking at...

thanks

We can offer agreed value cover if you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact number i can take a look for you unless you have already tried us?

Kind Regards
neil

Clio Trophy
We can offer agreed value cover if you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact number i can take a look for you unless you have already tried us?

Kind Regards
neil

i will drop you a message when my insurance is due next year, if you will insure me :p had a claim with you 2 years ago

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I have one, with Greenlight. But Neil has covered that above.

As mentioned above, it is substantially more than your quote from Flux, but then there are more mods to cover. In my eyes, it is a fair agreed value. Doesn't cover the full cost of replacement, but it is more than if 'glasses' guides were used. Lol!

Ford Mustang 5.0
i will drop you a message when my insurance is due next year, if you will insure me :tongueout: had a claim with you 2 years ago

I'll definately give it a go for you, drop me a PM when you are due and i'll get in touch personally.

Kind Regards
Neil