ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice clio cup

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

LagerLout, I wasnt getting at you. Youre entitled to your opinions...it was Jones and his *ahem* comments that I was expressing myself about.

<---- You can see why I like the cup!

Nae Worries anyway!

Peddled device

Drive normally in and around town...foot off the gas when you know you are going to slow down,brake gently,dont rev the nuts off it .......just proper driving not Advance Driving stuff.My tax cost me more than my dads Stilo and l get more MPG:(

When safe to do so.....RRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP IT:devilish: ....Ahem....thats on the M-way and national limits of course:oops:

[Edited by RALLYPUG on 01 September 2005 at 8:38am]

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Quote: Originally posted by RALLYPUG on 01 September 2005
Drive normally in and around town...foot off the gas when you know you are going to slow down,brake gently,dont rev the nuts off it .......just proper driving not Advance Driving stuff.My tax cost me more than my dads Stilo and l get more MPG:( When safe to do so.....RRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP IT:devilish: ....Ahem....thats on the M-way and national limits of course:oops:

...And Private roads!
:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by donnyo on 01 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by RALLYPUG on 01 September 2005

Drive normally in and around town...foot off the gas when you know you are going to slow down,brake gently,dont rev the nuts off it .......just proper driving not Advance Driving stuff.My tax cost me more than my dads Stilo and l get more MPG:(

When safe to do so.....RRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP IT:devilish: ....Ahem....thats on the M-way and national limits of course:oops:

...And Private roads!
:oops:
these private roads are ten a penny now, loads near me as well :D :p

My brother had a 172 (a "good" one 15.0 1/4 with full interior and spare) and my standard Cup would pull on him everytime. The only way a 172 is going to pull on a Cup is if its a "badun"!