ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux Flexdrive (drive other cars fully comp)

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi,
Just to let you know that this was a brand new product that we launch towards the end of last year. It's proving to be very popular.
Regards,
Dan.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've had TPFT when under 25 and comp when over 25 on other peoples cars through equity Redstar via flux for the last few years

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I've got it, great deal ! drive any car not registered to you fully comp up to 26k value.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Assume the other car still needs to be insured by someone else like it normally does?

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi,

Full details can be found here

To answer the questions posted above:

• There is no age restriction other than the policy we quote on must already have 'Driving other cars' included. This starts at 21 on a number of our schemes. There is no guarantee that because you are 21 you can automatically ask for the benefit and get it, it's a case of we will offer a quotation and if the insurer offers it, it is there. You can then purchase the FlexDrive benefit to upgrade the cover. You can't purchase the FlexDrive benefit if the 'Driving Other Cars' benefit is not included.
  • The benefit is a fixed price
  • The vehicle must be insured elsewhere, it has the same rules as the standard 'Driving Other Cars' third party only cover has. Think of it as upgrading that cover.
I hope this helps, full details are on the link I have posted. Any further questions please do drop me a line.

Regards,
Dan.