ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral/Confused

Don't know whether i'm the only one this has happened to..

Looking at insurance on a Type-R.

Went to confused.com to get a general idea on prices. Admiral came out on top at £1,600 (still a ridiculous amount of money - not unexpected though due to age!) So i went onto their website to try and get a quote. Entered in like-for-like information on there, and the quote they gave me was over £2,700?!

I rung them up to see if the cheap quote was all spot on and that was the actual price, guy said yes it was and would take my payment there and then if I wanted to buy?

So what makes confused.com over £1,000 cheaper, when I always thought going direct was cheaper, if not at least same price!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
  • Confused.com is a trading name of Inspop.com Limited.
  • Inspop.com Limited is registered in England and Wales (Reg No. 03857130), with the registered address at: Friary House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff CF10 3AE.
  • Inspop.com Limited is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Admiral Group plc.
  • Confused.com introduce to Able Insurance Services Limited (trading as Gladiator) and EUI Limited (trading as Admiral, Bell, Diamond and elephant.co.uk) who are sister subsidiary companies to Confused.com.

Thats why admiral etc always come out top of their comparisons ;)

Oh right ok, thanks for that! Being 20 is a b*tch.

21 in Feb so hopefully insurance will come down enough to get a 182/type-r!