ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace cafe French performance and classic night, Monday 19th april

CLIO PH1 172
loads of notice, again it starts at 6.00 weather should be better by then as well (fingers crossed)

il be there who else would be up for it??

1. adam172

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You're right, plenty of notice and the weather should have improved. There's still one in March between now and then though isn't there?

1. adam172
2. Brian (maybe)

CLIO PH1 172
yes there is be on the 15th i think? just thought this gives lots of notice for people ? il probly go on the 15th as well lol

182 Trophy
I'll be there in april, travelled all the way down in december a few months back when we had the heavy snow, 3 hour drive and about 10 clio's turned up lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I'll drop it in the calender, If its dry, fairly warm & a few going i'll drop in for some heavily over priced food & drink :D

What time does it run till? 6pm is just a sad time to be driving in London

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The guy who owns that cafe must be one rich dude!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'll not make this as I won't have my car and I don't think they'll let a Renault Master in (even though it is french)

1. adam172

corsa ecoflex
just a reminder for this.....the weather is gonna be superb,so lets make this a good turnout guys,i will be there about 7.30ish

CLIO PH1 172
Took me about an hour mate so would probly take u about hour 15 mins get here for about 9 up to you tbh might be worth it

corsa ecoflex
For those that didnt make it last night,you missed a cracking night....but sadly the lack of clios let it down,the r5 boys turned up in their masses and were plenty of the renault alpines,hopefully more of you can make the next one which will be 17th may