ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Picked it up yesterday after a long and annoying drive down to Devon (7 hours down, 7 and a bit hours back)
It just hit 70k on the way back, it's stock apart from the Pro-drive alloys and a CD player.
Was a grade 4B at auction in Japan, it's pretty much spotless on the outside, couple of scratches on the centre console inside.
The colour in different lights is stunning, absolutely stunning.

The drive up was okay apart from horrendous weather and wheel wobble at 70mph :neutral:
That boost though...:tongueclosed:

Buying an Apexi intake this week. Near future will see BC coilovers and some amazing wheels.
Not sure what exhaust to go for, it's between a HKS and Kakimoto.

Sorry about the shitty pics, more will follow after a clean.
15509637756_cecea4275f_c.jpg

15533340075_405f5c8494_c.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers guys! I'm made up with it. Had a small fuse issue on the way back also, but just chucked a new one in and it's fine. No rear fog now though. Imports eh!

Plans other than the filter, coilovers and exhaust are all taking up to stage 1. Then I'll see how I get on from there.
I really want some SSR's or Regamasters, so keeping an eye out for them.

I was set on getting one with no spoiler, but I really like it now.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It's 250bhp standard, and this model has the BB Turbo I think (it varies with age and model number).

The turbo is certainly very smooth and a bit scary in the wet. That's probably because it's my first rwd and turbo car though, lol.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers again guys!

This was a funny one...I passed on it during auction, and it was won by another customer who then pulled out when it arrived.
It was offered to me and with me being able to p/x the Civic for an amazing price, the car having a good mileage and it being a good grade I snapped it up!

I used Torque GT, they're fantastic guys and would use them again. They were great when offering me cars in auctions and all that.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I was s**t scared of rwd at first with it being wet but later exited the petrol station sideways. :hearteyes:

Peugeot 308
Mate of mine had one of these at 330bhp (Hybrid turbo etc etc) in the same colour.
Went extremely well!..
For some reason (scene points presumably) it was lowered, albeit not too much and stiffened to the point I found it hugely uncomfortable and utterly pointless lol.

Another one of those cars that I wish I had the balls to own as they still look awesome.

Look forward to seeing your progress on this one!

If it isn't under sealed get it done asap. I suspect Torque GT do this as soon as they get them though?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
No interior shots on my phone or anything at the moment. Will post some quick ones up later or tomorrow.
It's totally standard though so google will have them. Knob needs changing as its a bit tatty.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thanks again everyone!
Debating whether to buy induction now or wait a few weeks. Everything is so tempting, especially with Driftworks doing good finance deals, LOL! :neutral:

Thanks again everyone!
Debating whether to buy induction now or wait a few weeks. Everything is so tempting, especially with Driftworks doing good finance deals, LOL! :neutral:
Do it. Welcome to the world of forced induction where mods make a difference.

Nice mate, are these similar spec to skylines?

I dont know much about them tbh.
It's 200sx...;)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thanks again for the comments. Had another drive out tonight, petrol is disappearing pretty quickly tbh. :smile:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
More crappy pictures, this time it's of the interior for those who want to see!
It's in great condition and the seats are so comfy.

15354788049_20fde843c6_c.jpg

15355390027_1443fbef58_c.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That's really nice in white.
If it was mine i'd be keeping it standard on the outside and heading for 350bhp.

Well done.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Where's that photo, looks familiar. Love the inside, looks mint. The outside could do with a wee drop?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Where's that photo, looks familiar. Love the inside, looks mint. The outside could do with a wee drop?

The first shots of the outside are down south somewhere, lol. Interior shots are over on the cobbles by the Liverpool Museum.
The height doesn't look as bad in person, but I do agree. Coilovers are on the list but i've bled money over the last 3 days so it's not happening just yet.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The first shots of the outside are down south somewhere, lol. Interior shots are over on the cobbles by the Liverpool Museum.
The height doesn't look as bad in person, but I do agree. Coilovers are on the list but i've bled money over the last 3 days so it's not happening just yet.

Thought it was liverpool

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Aside from the wheels, I really really like that.

Cheers man!

I'm half tempted to spray the wheels black as an alternative solution until the right set come along.
Got tons of black paint cans so it'd cost me about £10 in sandpaper and a can of clear coat...

Not quite sure though.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely looking car.

Theres a white one at the top of my street that's pretty much identical but with gold volks (I think) wheels, it looks awesome anyway.

Monaco 172
Not sure what exhaust to go for, it's between a HKS and Kakimoto.
I'd go for Kakimoto over HKS mate, Most if not all HKS exhausts are mild steel, so depending on how long you plan to keep it, it may go rusty, they also sit quite low.
I had a Kakimoto hyper Full mega N1 (genuinely what its called) on My Integra Type-R and it was a piece of art.