ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gower's Fiesta ST

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
After spending a year in the 172 cup, I decided that as much as I love the car I wanted something newer and more comfy for doing lots of motorway miles, but still have similar economy and performance. Went and test drove the new clio 200 (didn't think much of it) then test drove the new ST a day later and fell in love with the car. After waiting 2 months I picked it up this week! Its a brilliant little car

The Spec is:

- ST2
- Style Pack
- Molten Orange
- Cruise Control

So far I've done 370 miles and loved every one of them. Its great at being a comfy motorway cruiser at 70, and then drop it down a gear or two for the B roads and it becomes a different car. Just perfect for what I wanted. Averaging 32 MPG atm. Could be better but I love the noise!

10641113805_eeef7a327c_z.jpg

Fiesta ST2_IMG2 by C Gower, on Flickr
10641150286_9b3e434f0d_z.jpg

Fiesta ST2_IMG3 by C Gower, on Flickr
10641140534_bd3d4a8bfb_z.jpg

ST2 by C Gower, on Flickr
10641141774_fca47c7c1c_z.jpg

Fiesta ST2_IMG1 by C Gower, on Flickr

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
The more I see these the more I like em ! Think Ford have it spot on with this at last ! Gotta get me a test drive soon.

How did you manage to swing cruise control? I heard from the dealer when I was getting my quote that it wasn't an option!

Looks lovely mate!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
How did you manage to swing cruise control? I heard from the dealer when I was getting my quote that it wasn't an option!

Looks lovely mate!

It was an option along with other bits and bobs from new September orders.

I ordered late September, had estimated build of November but that's now changed to estimated December! :(

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member

Looks lovely mate!

Thanks mate. When i ordered it wasnt an option either. It was just by chance i had seen someone mention it in MarkCups ST thread, so emailed the dealer just in time before the car was built

RB182cup&golf gti
They're great cars aren't they. Picked my spirit blue with nav up last weekend and love it. Gearbox is super slick as well. Really noticed the difference when I took the 182 out yesterday and gear change felt long and sloppy! Love the molten orange you've gone for

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
looks great!

Cheers :)

Really nice, every time I see one I find it harder not to go and order.

Do It! ;)

They're great cars aren't they. Picked my spirit blue with nav up last weekend and love it. Gearbox is super slick as well. Really noticed the difference when I took the 182 out yesterday and gear change felt long and sloppy! Love the molten orange you've gone for

They are fantastic, nice mate. spirit blue or molten orange are a must, I wanted the nav but didnt stretch to it in the end

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Have to admit I'm not a fan of the looks (much prefer the pre-facelift) but the colours on these all look amazing, they've beaten Renault on every possible aspect people look for in a hot hatch. Got a feeling these will become the 1*2's of the future. Enjoy :)

Fiesta ST
Looks fantastic. They just get better and better, I'm on 3500 miles now and it pulls so much stronger.

TTRS & V50
Love it. I'm so glad how well it's hit the market. I'm not even a Ford fan-boy. But the MK7 Fez is such a good car - I can only imagine how good the ST version is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Just think Spirit Blue is hard to beat.

So glad they came to their senses and offered cruise. Lot of people would spec it.

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks everyone :)

Lovely mate. Just think Spirit Blue is hard to beat.

So glad they came to their senses and offered cruise. Lot of people would spec it.

Cheers. I really like spirit blue too. But I test drove a molten orange one and the sun was out :p. Me too. makes commuting just that bit more relaxing

Excellent choice, best colour.

Give the engine time, mines so different now at 8k.

You know ;). Cannot wait for that then. Its already epic! but I've been taking it fairly easy atm

ff cup ur 200
real nice that mate. we will have to rename this forum stsport.net in a year or two as they proving as popular as they deserve to be.

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone. Not done much with the car in the almost 7 months I've had it except mountune. Im thinking of getting a new set of wheels.

Has anyone got any ideas? Speedline Turinis seem to be the best bet at the moment.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If anything those wheels bring out the colour alot more. Was never a fan but it is slowly growing! Looks much better in real life than in
photos.