ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Turd

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
So, the cup has gone and the van I was due to buy was a rotter, so I thought I'd scratch an itch. I know how much Christopher loves his Jap crap, so thought I'd tease him with this....

qase9y4u.jpg

Its a 1.4 with a massive 85ps. Drives like a steak bake. Body roll is comedy.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Great work. I have a Shicra as a daily turdmobile.

That one will never die, even in a nuclear holocaust. K11's are indestructible.

I'm with you on the body roll, I've been on stiffer waterbeds.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
drop an sr20 engine in and have fun pissing the big guns off. lol

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
I sold this :( Made money on it after tidying a few bits up. The buyer came from Dagenham. To North Yorkshire. Drove it back. It's still showing on the insurance database so it must have made it back...

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Everyone talks about the k11(engine I presume)

Are they bulletproof? What's the story behind them

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Everyone talks about the k11(engine I presume)

Are they bulletproof? What's the story behind them

K11 is the model code, the 'bubble' shape is a K12 and the current is a K13.

And yes, the K11 as a car was pretty bullet proof cheap motoring.

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Fairly bullet proof. Good tuning potential, they'll rev to silly rpm before blowing up. Faults are the front crossmembers are made out of aforementioned Steak Bakes.

I've got a Slocus for now. On the hunt for the next project though. I fancy doing a classic, something fairly cheap to start off with, maybe an MGB. I need to improve my welding and fab skills, so figured may as well look around for a classic to learn as I go!