ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Magnex System

Thinking about buying a Magnex system for my 182 - just wondering if a few of the guys who have them already could give me some feedback on what they think of them?

Also - can anyone with the 182 system give me a pic of how much of the rear boxes you can see? I know MSA and Ollie have pics on here but none of them show how visible the rear boxes are on the Magnex.

Any Magnex sound clips?

Cheers in advance.

Yeah thats good MSA - looks nice and tidy. Thanks for that. Have you been impressed with the quality and fit? What about the sound?

I was just looking at the pics on here of the 54 plate titanium with the Magnex - the under car picture is pretty close up but the rear boxes look like they might be a different shape. Any idea if both you guys have exactly the same system? Maybe its the camera angles that make the boxes look different....