ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v/Willy Throttle Body Adapter

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive sourced a throttle body adapter from abroad which isnt just a flat plate with a tube welded on, its more flowed and has an 80mm circular hole

if anyone is interested in one they will be £22 delivered

ill put pics up when i have em

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive emailed em mate asking for more than what i originally ordered so i should have one for ya no problem

Skoda Fabia vRS
me
tony16v
williams-3
cliokongen
smokey
Martin

ive now managed to change my order to 8 so ive got 2 others left, the pics below are of the actual one ill be supplying

tb3.jpg

tb2.jpg

tb1.jpg

adapter.gif

Skoda Fabia vRS
lol, nah that would increase costs......

my silicone hose came today......its massive lol

Suzuki SV1000S
Sorry to be dumb, But what is the advantage of having one of these - My valver hasn't arrived yet so still to investigate ther f7R (or is it p) engine lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
basically means you can put the likes of a Viper/BMC CDA on it, as the throttle body is an oval shape with no lip on it

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
if you got a bmc for it, what car would you need to specify it is for?
john

Skoda Fabia vRS
i got the SP-07 IIRC

however im not gonna be able to supply these it seems, the factory abroad has let my supplier over here down

i got a couple but they are all spoken for im afraid